Carnival of the Oppressed Feelings, Amsterdam 2017
- Open call for the Workshop in Leipcig Academy of Art,December 2019
- Debates On Division: When Private Becomes Public
- Drawings for the upcoming book:”Two daires” 2019.
- Building Social Interdependency: Gluklya’s Feminist Practice
- Debates on Division /Brussels/2019
- Carnival video
- Debates on Division in BOZAR Brussels 2019
- Installations From different periods
- Van Abbe Museum POSITIONS # 4
- Nina Kugler interview
Who we are?
Gluklya’s (Natalie Pershina) early work developed in the context of Factory of Found Clothes, an artist collective she co-founded with Tsaplya (Olga Egorova) in St Petersburg in 1995. From the very beginning her works show a strong social commitment: ‘The place of the artist is on the side of the weak.’
Since 2003, Gluklya has also been an active member of Chto Delat (What is to be done?) and she shares the collective’s feminist emancipatory approach, the demand for equality and interest in micro politics, as well as activist self-education and co-creation.
Under the pseudonym of Gluklya (a childlike, made-up name), the artist keeps working with clothes, installations, and across media showing creativity and high spirit of human life.